April 15, 2008
I have a total of 17 tags waiting desperately for my attention. What can I do, my blogger friends love me! Don’t worry, a number of these 17 tags are duplicates (if that’s the correct term), which should bring the total down to maybe 14. That’s still a lot. Hahaha! Let me cross out some of them today.
1. What is your occupation? stay-at-home-mommy
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing
4. What was the last thing that you ate? tuna sandwich and homemade layered mocha cheesecake
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red, gold, or green (auspicious colors!)
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? customer service rep from scholastic
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? very much, yes!
9. Favorite drink? coffee – current favorites are SBC’s creme brulee and hazelnut
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? nothing in particular. i can watch whatever hubby’s watching: basketball, footballs, baseball, whatever.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope. i’ve got virgin hair. nyahaha!
12. Pets? none
13. Favorite food? japanese!!!
14. Last movie you watched? hannah montana’s best of both worlds 3-D concert movie
15. Favorite day of the year? birthdays, holidays
16. What do you do to vent anger? keep to myself and cry
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls and kitchen playthings
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? i like them both. i like the colors of spring and the coolness of autumn.
19. Hugs or kisses? hugs
20. What kind of pie? egg pie!
22. Who is most likely to respond? i’m not tagging anyone. everyone in the blogosphere has done this tag already…except for me.
23. Who is least likely to respond? see #22.
24. Living arrangements? leasing a townhouse
25. When was the last time you cried? this morning while chopping onions
26. What is on the floor of your closet? luggage, shopping bags,…kalat here and there
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? see #22
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? see #22
29. Favorite smell? the smell of babies, abby and freshly brewed coffee
30. What inspires you? my loved ones and the promise of a better and brighter future…because the best is yet to come.
31. What are you afraid of? loss of a loved one
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? i no longer eat beef. but if it’s a veggie burger, i want it with cheese!
33. Favorite car? our new honda civic!!!
34. Favorite cat breed? don’t hate me, but i was never a big fan of cats. hubby and my dear friends know this very well!
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 6 or 7
36. How many years at your current job? 1 on 04 may
37. Favorite day of the week? friday, saturday and sunday
38. How many provinces have you lived in? 1…antipolo city although not exactly in antipolo proper. hee hee!
39. How many countries have you been to? 16, i think.
Whew! For this first part, I’m not tagging anyone. Feel free to snag it…if you need a filler or something. Did you think that was all? Here are 20 more!
Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? 28. I got married at 26.
2. What is your pseudonym? Munchkin Mommy.
3. Have you ever shoplifted? No!
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? There’s just too many. I’d like to revisit Europe with hubby and Abby….and Mommy, my travel buddy before I got married.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I hope we’re not talking about body parts here. Personality wise, I’d like to be less sumpungin, which translates to being less sungit.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Pray, cry and talk to hubby
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Loved ones.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Pay off whatever needs to be paid off, bring my loved ones closer to me (physically!) and donate a decent amount to several charities. And not to forget, set aside a portion for Abby’s education and seed money for our dream house.
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? Our move to the US
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
Nell: He loves his Mom dearly, like I do my own. He takes the most beautiful photos. He’s a very sweet sweet friend.
Em: She loves Ethan to bits and pieces (and her hubby, too, of course!). She’s going for her dreams. She’s such a pro at pro-blogging! (Idol!)
Gracie: Once a girls scout, always a girl scout! (Hahaha!) She leaves me very sweet comments. She’s very thoughtful to her hubby (bought him a new camera!).
11. How do you cope with boredom? Blog, watch tv, tinker with my self-hosted sites.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? bad people!!!
13. What is your ambition? A personal ambition would be to make a name for myself in the field of design. I would also love to be able to live without having to worry about my loved ones “lacking” anything in all aspects of life :). And on a more noble note, I’d like to be a “blessing” to as many people as possible.
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Abundance for my loved ones and me…and all of you, too!…in health, wealth and everything else that makes us happy and live peacefully. Ok, throw in world peace, too!
15. How did you celebrate new year? With hubby and Abby, my Mom and relatives from California. We ate and made merry for a week!
16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? Plenty.
17. What do you look forward to in 2008? Working from home *wink*, a Pinas Christmas, taking Abby to a Disney park, winning the lotto (and I’m telling you, I will!!!)
18. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? Richly-blessed Life *wink*
19. Define friendship? Unconditional love and acceptance, coming through (for someone) during tough times, being genuinely happy for each other’s good fortune, sharing in each other’s joys and sorrows
20. Im replacing the original #12 question with this: How do you wish the world to remember you?
I’m tagging: Cez (update your site, Cez! hahaha!), JenB (because you don’t watch AI anymore!), Ela (haven’t tagged you in a while!), Abby (wake up your blogger site! hahaha!). I’ll only tag four. Hee hee.